Dale is Founder & Senior Financial Planner of Strategic Financial Concepts, Senior Partner of First Point Financial, and has been a Financial Service Professional since 1991. He graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business & Finance from the University of Wisconsin.
Dale is committed to the highest standards of excellence, professionalism, and integrity. His education, training and relational focus have enabled him to faithfully serve individuals, families, and businesses in pursuing their financial goals for over 30 years.
Awards & Accomplishments:
- Top Producers Award 2010-2019 - H. Beck, Inc.
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- 5-time Qualifier for Court of the Table
- 5-time Qualifier for Master's Conference - New England Financial
- 2007 Chairman's Council Qualifier - New England Financial
Dale and his wife Susan have been married for over 35 years and have three grown children. He is an active member of Grace Church of Eden Prairie, Group Leader for Bible Study Fellowship (BSF), and currently serves on the Board of Trustee's for Crown College.
Dale is an avid sports enthusiast. He especially enjoys attending Minnesota Wild, Twins, & Vikings games, as well as, playing golf and enjoying cabin life.